We just released one of our biggest updates since the launch of Showit 5 and we think you will love it! We’ve added the ability to create a canvas that can be shared across multiple pages of your site which is so great for navigation like headers and footers.
Learn more about the new Site Canvas here:
Additionally, we’ve added the ability to add a canvas or page from a completely different site design directly into your existing site. Check out the video below for a quick overview of how to do it!
Other changes in this update:
- New setting to allow scroll actions to trigger only once
- New direct linking to a canvas view on a page
- Linking inside a canvas for canvas views can now be set to use “This Canvas”
- Drag & Drop reorder of pages
- Links in preview work
- Added “Cut” in addition to “Copy” and “Paste”
- Site Canvas actions to trigger other site canvases on a page
- Contact Forms now work per canvas and not an entire page
- Contact Forms can now transition to another page
- Required fields now get a red outline when a contact form is submitted if they aren’t filled
- Bug fixes to prevent large SVGs as icons
- Canvas view background bug fixes
- Disabled canvases and elements for both mobile and desktop are not included into the output page.
- “Show Canvas” click or scroll actions will not make disabled desktop or mobile canvases visible.